How it works
A non-recourse accounts receivable factoring offering can be an ideal source of financing for a business in the midst of a Chapter 11 reorganization. The underwriting process is focused on the quality of a company’s accounts receivable which enables us to fund businesses experiencing extreme financial hardship, including Debtors-in-Possession.
- Factoring from $100,000 to $10 Million per month
- Advance Rate: Up to 75% against accounts receivable
- Non-recourse – No Personal Guaranty
- Closing as quickly as 3-5 days
We specialize in difficult deals and can help a wide variety of B2B businesses, including manufacturers, distributors, and a range of service companies which have traits such as:
- Negative Net Worth
- Balance Sheet Issues
- Customer Concentrations – up to 100%
- Poor History/Weak Credit Scores
If you want to learn more about DIP financing, contact the team at Select Capital Solutions today.